Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jay was so SURPRISED!



Greetings from the Charlotte Douglas International Airport! The birthday surprise was pulled off! I have been planning Jay a surprise trip to Boston to watch his favorite team the Boston Red Sox play! I told him he could have one bookbag and we would share a duffle bag. He woke this morning with a happy heart and was ready to embark on our adventure! When we were getting close to the airport I asked him to close his eyes.  When we parked I gave him a card with a clue. A red scribble + a picture of a sock! He looked at it..He looked at me..he squealed with excitement and said are we really going to Boston?!?!?! I handed him our baseball tickets and the smiles haven't stopped. I am excited for our adventure and so blessed that I get to share it with him. Jay you are an amazing man and so thankful God had it in his plan for us to be husband and wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment